Benagil Caves Boat Cruise
Cruise along the coast of the Algarve in search of hidden caves and playful dolphins on a half-day boat trip from Albufeira. Benefit from the services of the experienced crew as you relax and enjoy amazing moments with your family and friends.
Make your way to the famous Benagil Caves to see some of the most impressive sea caves in Europe. Access areas that other boats can’t reach to look at the stunning rock formations up close.
Get fascinating information about the natural history of the area from the on-board marine biologist, and learn all about the native birds and dolphins that frolic in the waters off the coastline along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat cruise to Benagil Caves
- Dolphin watching
- Marinha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Algar de Benagil
- Entry/Admission - Praia da Marinha
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dream Wave, Marina de Albufeira, Albufeira 8200-394 Portugal
Our meeting point is Gate 4 Café
Stop At: Algar de Benagil, Cm1154 Praia de Benagil, Benagil, Lagoa 8400 Portugal
The Most famous cave of the Algarve
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Praia da Marinha, Caramujeira Portugal
A Beautiful beach. considered by many one of the top beaches of Europe.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :R. Marina de Albufeira 5B, 8200 Albufeira, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- Please meet at Gate 4 at Albufeira Marina at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.