Best of Mozart Concert at Fortress Hohensalzburg with River Cruise
Combine a Best of Mozart Fortress Concert with a popular boat trip on the Salzach and discover Salzburg and its surroundings from its most beautiful angle. Enjoy an unique evening on the world-famous fortress with a Best of Mozart Concert in the most magnificent chambers of the fortress.
per adult from
2 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- River Cruise
- Fortress Railway (ascent and descent)
- Best of Mozart Fortress Concert
- Entry/Admission - Best of Mozart Fortress Concert
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzach River, Salzburg Austria
Experience the nicest side of Salzburg with Tour I. Beginning at the "Markatsteg" in the centre of the Old City, you cruise past the impressive town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach, along to the exclusive residential area in the south of the City, and finally, views of the magnificent Hagen" and "Tennen" mountain range, the northern ridge of the Berchtesgadener Alps - and back, where at the end of your trip the Panoramic speed boat "dances" for its passengers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Best of Mozart Fortress Concert, Moenchsberg 34, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Fortress Funicular ascent & descent (no pick-up at the station)
Experience Best of Mozart’s concerts in the Golden Hall of the world-famous Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) and witness an unforgettable view of the town and province. Make this an unique experience while in Salzburg and enjoy an evening full of great music and excellent atmosphere.
Ascent & Descent with the Funicular
Concert: 1.5 hours (with 15 min break)
April, September, October, November, December concert starts at 8:00pm
May, June, July, August dinner starts at 8:30pm
Golden Hall (13.04.-31.10.2019)
Arms Hall (01.01.-12.04.2019 / 01.-23.11.2019)
Subject to modification!
Notice: The concert hall (only Golden hall) unfortunately does not provide disabled access for people with limited mobility.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Salzburg Festungsbahn Talstation, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- At concert dress code smart casual, no shorts, no T-shirts
- Notice: The concert hall (only Golden hall) unfortunately does not provide disabled access for people with limited mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You need your own face mask whilst travelling with boat and the funicular railway. Concert: mouth & nose protection during concert & in all indoor areas, restricted capacity, no intermission.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.