Best of Mumbai Private City Tour with Lunch and Transport.
Join this tour to visit the various landmarks of Mumbai all in a day. You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide who walk you through the historical importance as well as the present day relevance of each place you visit. Some of the landmarks you will see are the Gateway of India, Victoria Terminus, the Hanging Gardens, Mumbai University and Marine Drive. Also enjoy refreshments and a delicious lunch during your tour.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Private guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your tour begins at approximately 10:30 in the morning with pickup from your hotel by your private, air-conditioned vehicle. Your English-speaking guide will then transport you to some of the best landmarks of Mumbai, including the Gateway of India, Hotel Taj Mahal Palace, Flora Fountain, the Mumbai High Court, Jain Temple and more. You will spend approximately 10 to 20 minutes at each location so your guide can share the historical importance as well as the present day relevance of each landmark.
Around 2pm, you will take an hour break to enjoy a delicious lunch before resuming your tour. You will be dropped off at your hotel or a preferred location in Mumbai at approximately 5pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in MumbaiDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.