Birdwatching Tour in Via Sigsig,Chiguinda from Cuenca
With more than 1660 species, Ecuador´s avifauna is considered one of best places in the world to practice birdwatching. The high percentage of endemic birds found in both Choco and Tumbesian regions invite birdwatchers to enjoy a really amazing experience in this small country!!
Our trips offer the possibility to see around 50 species in only one day, while you visit different ecosystems like: the Cloud Forest, Tropical Forest, Andean Mountain Forest, Andean Dry Forest, etc.
In our daily tours in the south of Ecuador, you will have the chance to spot some of the Southern Endemic birds.
Let us to show you the wonders of the birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bilingual birdwatcher tour guide
- Box lunch
- Bird list of the area
- Binoculars (please ask for these in advance)
- Pick up (hotels or apartments)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Nothing that is not detailed in the program
In this bird watching tour, participants will be able to record an average of 50 species of birds and will also enjoy the beauty of different ecosystems and landscapes.
• Polylepis Tours, Cuenca 010101 Ecuador
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels or apartment
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.