Blue cave private tour from Hvar
If you want to have the best time with your friends or family hop to our boat and enjoy the intact nature and good vibes surrounded by people you love while sailing with our guide.
If you are a couple, honeymooners to be or just very close friends then hop to our boat as well and let the sun and sea waves make a magical experience for the two of you.
Or if you want just to relax and enjoy the beauty of our Adriatic coast, then our private boat tour is a great option for you. Our skipper will take you to your desired destination (quiet or party places, beaches or both of it) anytime you want.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/ guide
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private tour
- Ice box
- Entry/Admission - Hvar Beach
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for caves
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hvar Beach, Ivana Vucetica 26, Hvar, Hvar Island 21450 Croatia
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
You have an opportunity to explore one of the most popular attractions on Adriatic without being surrounded by strangers. Take your friend or group of friends, your boyfriend or girlfriend or your family member with you and explore the beauty of Blue cave and another popular places that this private tour offers.
You will meet our skipper in the port of Hvar town from where this tour starts. Feel free to choose a type of boat that suits you the best. The first stop would be BLUE LAGOON on Budikovac. Do not be surprised if this beauty takes your breath away.
After we leave this swimming pool given by nature itself, we highly recommend you to stop at mysterious GREEN CAVE, which used to provide a shelter to fishermen during storms.
Once again you will see the power of nature in a perfect example when we come close to STINIVA. It is a bay that used to be a cave. Be sure to take a quick swim at this bay, since it is not possible to dock there due to high popularity of this place.
We are getting closer and closer to famous Blue cave but until we reach that place be sure to enjoy the view of MINI CAVES and CLIFFS.
This water-logged sea cave is located in a small bay called Balun (Ball in a local dialect), on the eastern side of the island of Biševo. The BLUE CAVE justifies its name due to blue glowing lights inside the cave that appear at certain times of a day.
This tour is tailored for you so on your way back, if you want to stop and refresh yourself to have some drinks or lunch then we highly recommend to make a stop at PAKLENI ISLANDS. Our skipper would be more than happy to answer all questions you might have and we will do our best to make y this trip unforgettable.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Fabrika 26, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.