Bohemian Paradise (Český ráj) UNESCO geopark nature walks
Wild nature, breathtaking rock formations, romantic viewpoints, medieval castles and ruins. Bohemian Paradise (Cesky raj) is an ideal place for a day trip, one hour from Prague only. All inclusive tour with three nature walks and lunch. Enjoy a great day in fresh air and visit amazing rocky spots!
Bohemian Paradise (Cesky raj) became first protected landscape area in the Czech Republic and it is the only UNESCO geopark in Central Europe. It is one of the most visited regions in Czech Republic due to its amazing natural and historical heritage. This tour offers a mixture of nature, wilderness and local hospitality. You will visit three different areas, see lots of rocks, viewpoints, castles, castle ruins and have an á la carte lunch in local restaurant. You will experience unforgettable moments, we guarantee!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off in central Prague hotel/address
- Transport by comfortable a/c vans
- Local English-speaking guide
- Small group tour - max 7 persons
- Bottled spring water
- Hot tea, coffee, wine
- la carte lunch
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Unforgettable moments
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- NO exclusions, tour is all inclusive
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Your tour starts at 8:30am by complimentary pick up in your hotel/accommodation in Prague center and direct transfer to Bohemian Paradise (Cesky raj). We use comfortable seven-seat a/c vans, so the group is always pretty small. English speaking experienced local guide will stay for all the day with you.
Stop At: Hrad Kost, Podkost 1, Sobotka 507 43 Czech Republic
Your first stop will be by the medieval castle Kost from 14th century. We will take a short walk around the castle and lake.
Stop At: Prachov Rocks, Zamosti Blata 506 01, Jicin 506 01 Czech Republic
Then you will move to Prachov Rocks, amazing sandstone rocky area with high towers and cliffs, dark narrow passages and romantic viewpoints. You will spend 2 hours here and visit all the most attractive, relaxing and quiet natural places.
After Prachov Rocks walk you will move to cozy local restaurant for an á la carte lunch. You will choose from wide range of local meals - meat, poultry, fish, vegetable salads, home-made pasta. Including options for vegetarians/vegans/celiacs.
Stop At: Bohemian Paradise Resort - Český ráj, Semín 18, 512 63 Semín, Czechia
In the afternoon you will take a short walk in one more rocky place in Bohemian Paradise - now we will not tell you where, but it is off the beaten track and it is so charming place.
This tour is all inclusive, no extra charges.
This tour is suitable also for children (they love stones and rocks). Just please note that there are some stairs to reach the tops of viewpoints, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels/addresses in Prague.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes and clothes recommended
- Sun cream in sunny summer days recommended
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten-free lunch option is available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.