Bora Bora Lagoon Cruise Private Sunset aboard a Polynesian catamaran
When the sun disappears
4:00 PM TO 7:00 PM
Enjoy a unique and enchanting end of the day under the last ray of sun of Bora Bora.
The cruise will start from 4:00 pm until the sun disappears, the opportunity to enjoy a cocktail Maitai while watching this beautiful sunset on the lagoon.
Enjoy the last rays of the sun and the first glimmers of stars, admire the Southern Cross visible during the winter period is from April to September.
The tropical climate and these latitudes often gives very colorful and starry skies, it is neither not a myth or a legend when one speaks about the beauty of the sunsets of Bora Bora, the lagoon sparkles with a thousand colored fires .
Welcome Cocktail Maitai
Pleasure in Bora Bora
Discover Bora Bora that you would not have access with group tour
Recommended for single people, couples, friends, group and family
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome Cocktail Maitai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bora Bora Lagoonarium, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- vaitape pier
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.