Brighton: Book A Local Host For 6 Hours
Book a Local Brightonian for a personalised meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see, what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded local host. With a friend who knows what you like, the city will unveil its best to you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private and personalised 6 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Local host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waterfront Brighton Marina, Brighton BN2 5WA England
Brighton Marina centres on the busy yacht harbour, where sailboats moor at the quay. It’s a chic shopping hub with fashion boutiques, galleries, and craft shops, plus casual eateries with terraces overlooking the water.
Pass By: Kemptown, East of Brighton Pier to Brighton Marina, Brighton England
You could visit Kemptown centres on lively St. James’s Street, where rainbow flags adorn many of the bars, clubs, cafes, and B&Bs. Side streets flanked by Regency-style houses lead down to the seafront. Classic vinyl, vintage fashion, and antiques draw shoppers to quirky boutiques and Brighton Flea Market
Pass By: The Lanes, West Street, Brighton England
The Lanes, once the hub of the old fishing town Brighthelmstone, is a lively neighborhood packed with upmarket restaurants, quaint tea rooms, and traditional pubs serving real ale. At its heart lies a warren of narrow, twisting alleyways filled with independent jewellers and tiny, high-end antiques shops. The Old Police Cells Museum, in the Town Hall’s basement, offers free tours of a 200-year-old underground jail.
Pass By: Royal Pavilion, 4/5 Pavilion Buildings Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1EE England
Perhaps you fancy a visit to the distinctive Asian-style palace built for King George IV, with restored rooms, gardens and tours.
Pass By: Montpelier, Brighton BN1 2DD, UK
Your host could add Montpelier to your itinerary. An inner suburban area of Brighton, part of the English city and seaside resort of Brighton and Hove. Developed together with the adjacent Clifton Hill area in the mid-19th century, it forms a high-class, architecturally cohesive residential district with "an exceptionally complete character".
Pass By: Brunswick Town, Hove, UK
Brunswick Town, in Hove, is known for its elegant and well-preserved Regency architecture, as seen at The Regency Town House museum in Brunswick Square, where 19th-century houses surround a garden overlooking the sea. The nearby pebble beach is lined with colourful huts and backed by the neat Hove Lawns, with its public bowling greens. Music and drama fans head to events at The Old Market theatre.
Departure Point :Brighton, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.