Budget 3 Nights Nile Cruise From Aswan to Luxor
Nile cruises offer the finest in exploration, recreation and relaxation. Explore Aswan and Luxor where you’ll board the 5 Stars Standard Budget Nile Cruise and witness the incredible ancient sites that line the banks of the Nile. Experience the very best of Egypt in comfort and style Nile Cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
- Accommodation on board 5 star Standard cruise on full board basis.
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Abu Simbel Group tour
What's excluded :
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Domestic flights.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spending.
- Drinks on board.
- Tipping for Cruise crow, tour guides and drivers.
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Imperial Egypt, Al-Madina St. Front of Modereat alamn, Cairo 85983 Egypt
Day 01 -
Embarkation before lunch.
Visit the High Dam & the temples of Philae.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 02 – abu Simbel Group tour include
Navigation to Kom Ombo. Visit Kom Ombo Temple the only double Temple in Egypt shared by the crocodile headed God Sobek and the falcon headed God Haroeiris.
Navigation to Edfu
Overnight in Edfu
Day 03 –
AM: Visit Edfu Temple the most well preserved Temple in Egypt dedicated to the Falcon God Horus
Navigation to Luxor via Esna
PM: Visit the fabulous Luxor Temple and the enormous Temple complex of Karnak. Among its splendours is the Hypostyle Hall, the largest of any temple in the world covering an area of 5356 sq. meters with its roof blocks supported by 134 colossal columns 70 feet high.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 04 -
Disembarkation after breakfast
AM: Visit the Ancient Theban Necropolis in the west bank of Luxor to see the Valley of Kings where more than 60 of Egypt Pharaohs have their resting place carved out of the mountain cliffs.
Temple of Hatshepsut
Visit the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the funerary Temple of Amenophis III.
Departure Point :Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send your Hotel name or arrival details to arrange pick up?Airports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.