Cahuita National Park Walk and Banana Plantation. Shore Excursion from Limon
Discover the Cahuita National park and take a nature walk with our naturalist tour guide. The park is rich in wildlife and Monkeys, sloths, iguanas, colorful birds and other animals are easy to see. After this nature tour, a visit to a Banana plantation is included where you will learn about this important crop.
NOTE: This visit is in a plantation located along the main road and the stop is close-by the company’s facilities. Does not include a visit to the packing house or any other private facilities where workers develop their duties as they are restricted areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Naturalist Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Cahuita Park
- Visit to a Banana Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cahuita National Park, Cahuita Costa Rica
Cahuita National Park is a terrestrial and marine national park in the Caribbean La Amistad Conservation Area of Costa Rica located on the southern Caribbean coast in Limón Province, connected to the town of Cahuita. Cahuita National Park is unique in Costa Rica for its close relationship with the community, an example of shared management between the community and government for a sustainable development at community level. Participation of park guards and community life stands out through a shared governance management.
Know the best preserved coral reef in the Costa Rican Caribbean area and enjoy the scenery, culture and cuisine offered in the area.
White sand beaches, turquoise a sea and a diverse marine life are some of the attractions that await for you in Cahuita National Park in the province of Limon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Puerto Limón, commonly known as Limón, is the capital city and main hub of Limón province, as well as of the cantón of Limón in Costa Rica. It is the seventh largest city in Costa Rica, with a population of over 55,000, and is home of the Afro-Costa Rican community. The caribbean province is a natural paradise, formed by a combination of dense jungles, imposing mountains, and paradisiac beaches. Limon has the highest percentage of protected land in Costa Rica, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its vegetation is exuberant as are the cultures throughout the province. A city tour is included in Limon after the tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Puerto Limon the Pick Up place is main entrance of the pier (main street). It is a short distance from your ship. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. All our tour guides wear a Green Color Polo Uniform and a Greenway Flag is very visible.If you ship will arrive late, no worries. All our Shore Excursions are operated accordingly with the ship´s schedules. In case a ship delay, the pick-up time will be 30 minutes after ship arrival and our staff will wait for you.Ports
- Puerto Limon Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.