Cairo walking tour and food tasting (urban adventure)
Meet your guide by Cairo Opera House entrance to take a unique walk through Cairo main squares and streets.
Explore the Opera house and Cairo famous tower.
walk the Tahrir square where the Egyptian revolution took place during the Arab Spring.
Try a local meal from a hygienic restaurant on the way.
Walk to the old part of Cairo and explore its largest and oldest market in the Middle East.
Enjoy the colorful market of Khan El-Khalili and walk through its narrow alley-street and old gates.
See how locals bargain for their deals.
Wonder the minarets that dot Cairo horizon everywhere you go.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Early dinner to try the delicious Egyptian food.
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Transport if you decided to hop on from one spot and rejoin the tour by the next spot.
- Tipping for the guide
- Get to know the Pop culture and art atmosphere of Cairo by exploring the famous Opera house of Cairo built in 1869 to be the first in the Middle East and Africa
• Cairo Opera House, Opera Square, Zamalek, Cairo 11511 Egypt
• Liberation Square (Midan El-Tahreer), In Front of the Egyptian Museum, Cairo 11511 Egypt
• Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
• Falafel - Egyptian Falafel is made out of Fava beans which gives it a nice flavor and texture mixed with onion, garlic, cilantro and parsley.
• Kushari - A magic mix of rice, pasta, brown lentil and fried onions put together and you get to choose to top it with tomato sauce, garlic sauce, chilly.
• Ice-cream or Egyptian desserts - Ice-cream - Basbousa - Kunafa - Baklawa etc
Departure Point :Entrance to Cairo Opera House, Zamalek, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- With compliance to the Egyptian Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism and WHO regulations, self-protection is maintained, enough sanitizing supplies in the vehicles, yet lovely local Egyptians may like to shake hands or fest, an extra Alcohol-based sanitizer is highly recommend.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.