Calgary Bow River Valley 90-Minute Segway Adventure
On this 90-minute Segway tour of Calgary, Alberta, you will receive in-depth training from a certified Segway trainer. After the training, get ready for the experience of a lifetime as you ride through Calgary’s world famous and award-winning river valley.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of helmet and Segway
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bow River, Calgary, Alberta Canada
Cruise over two bridges crossing the beautiful blue Bow River. This river starts up in Bow Lake in the Rocky Mountains, flows through Calgary into another river in Southern Alberta, and eventually empties out into Hudson's Bay 2 provinces over!
Pass By: St. Patrick's Island, 1300 Zoo Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 7V6 Canada
Glide through this beautiful park in East Village Calgary. Experience nature right in the heart of the city!
Pass By: Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre, 850 4 Street SE East Village, Calgary, Alberta T2G 1R1 Canada
Stop and have a look at the home of the National Music Centre in Calgary!
Pass By: The New Central Library, 800 3 St SE In the East Village, Just East of City Hall, Calgary, Alberta T2G 2E7 Canada
Have a look at one of Calgary's newest landmarks - the Central Public Library which just opened in November 2018.
Departure Point :635 Confluence Way SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0G1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 14 years of age to do the full tour
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.