Canyoning in Madeira Island
Madeira Island offers exceptional conditions for the practice of canyoning, due to its geological, climatic, hydrological, touristic and natural characteristics. It is considered by canyoning professionals as one of the best regions in Europe.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, Funchal and Caniço
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Adidas Canyoning Boots
- VadeRetro neoprene suit
- Certificated equipment
- Water and a Kitkat chocolate
- Photos of the tour for free
What's excluded :
This canyoning is intended for those who wish to have the first contact with the activity. It is a easy and accessible route for all ages and has a duration of 2h/2h30.
This canyoning is located in the Center South of the Island, more precisely in the "Parque Ecológico do Funchal"
Along the route, together with all the natural obstacles, four abseiling’s shall be encountered, the largest of which with 15 meters. The abseiling’s are alternated with jumps to small natural ponds as well as toboggans
• Harmony in Nature, Rua Dr. Sales Caldeira 18A, Funchal, Madeira 9000-208 Portugal
Departure Point :Quinta do Terreiro da Luta, ER103 47, 9050 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, if you don't find your Hotel or accommodation in select area, send us an email to see what we can do.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise of each traveler's shoe size in the special requirements box at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of height 1,33 meters Maximum height 2,00 meters
- Minimum weight 30 kgs Maximum weight 110 kgs
- The tour takes 2h30, but with the pick- up and drop of gives a total of 5h/5h30
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.