Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour with Round-Trip Transfer
Brace yourself for a truly exciting adventure at the Chiang Mai Night Safari. Explore the Savanna Safari Zone and Predator Prowl Zone by tram, join a guided walking tour across the Jaguar Trail, and see more than 400 nocturnal animals up close in a natural environment.
- Exploration of the world's third nocturnal zoo
- Encounters with more than 400 exotic animals
- Scenic walk around the idyllic Swan Lake
- Tram ride through the Night Safari—tigers, lions & zebras
- Stress-free roundtrip transfer from your Chiang Mai hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fee
- Round Trip Transfer from Chiang Mai City Area Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Night Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai Night Safari, 33 Moo 12, Ratchaphruek Road, Chiang Mai 50230 Thailand
Set off for the Chiang Mai Night Safari . The nocturnal zoo is spread over an impressive 300 acres (121 ha) and is home to more than 1,400 animals and 134 different species. Explore the zoo's 3 different zones on foot or by open-sided tram, keeping an eye out for amazing creatures like elephants, rhinoceroses, and jaguars.
The zoo is divided into 3 enclosed areas: the Jaguar Trail Zone, the Predator Prowl Zone, and the Savanna Safari Zone. The Jaguar Trail Zone is a walking path that takes you around a lake, where you can spot creatures including white tigers, camels, and even wallabies. Take a tram around the Predator Prowl Zone to get an up-close look at carnivores like lions, vultures, and Asian black bears. In the Savanna Safari Zone, spy animals from the African savanna, including cheetahs and giraffes, from an open-sided tram.
At each zone, watch animals in their natural habitats and learn fun facts about them. The day comes to an end after getting your fill of exciting, up-close encounters with a range of amazing creatures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chiangmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham AreaYou can also join our tours at CHIANG MAI MEETING PIONTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.