Chichen Itza, Ek Balam and Cenote Hubiku Tour
Two Mayan ruins sites and a stunning Yucatan cenote in one day, visit Chichen Itza, Ek Balam and Cenote Hubiku from Cancun, lunch included!
The Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza are waiting for you! Come explore this ancient Mayan city with an expert guide and learn all about this fascinating culture and civilization. Discover the Kukulkan pyramid and the ball court and all the incredibly preserved structures of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
After exploring Chichen Itza, we’ll bring you to the magical underground cenote Hubiku for a refreshing swim in the mineral-rich waters. Your day of history and adventure continues with a trip to Ek Balam, a beautiful Mayan ruins site where you can climb the Acropolis! Lunch and drinks included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light breakfast (Banana, Cookies and juice)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Cenote Hubiku Admission
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen and Ekbalam 40 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
After boarding the transportation at your hotel and a technical stop of 10 minutes, we’ll begin the route towards our first destination: Chichén Itzá.
The main building is the Kukulkan Castle, known as The Pyramid. It is an icon of the astronomical, architectural, mathematical and engineering knowledge and, together with the platforms, they tell us about the past, with their many sculptures and representations of feathered serpents and Chaac masks, the majestic god of rain that lives in the sacred cenote.
Other places like the monumental Ball Game, The Astronomical Observatory, also known as The Snail and the area of The Church are worth admiring, thanks to their masks from the Mayan classic period. Come and explore with us this World Cultural Heritage Site!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
The second stop of the day will be in Cenote Hubiku, after getting to know the history of Chichén Itzá. Here, you will be able to cool off in its water and have a relaxing time that you will surely remember forever. The cenote is subterranean, and we will enter it through its stone stairway. Thanks to its opening at the top, with the entrance of the sunlight, the water achieves a beautiful blue color.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
We will finish the tour at Ek Balam, where you can appreciate The Acropolis and its monumental entrance to the underworld, represented in the Uk’it Kan Lec Tok’ grave before being reborn as the mythical god of corn. The grave shows the jaws of a jaguar, flanked by a couple of Mayan “angels” and within it, the archeologists found an offering consisting of more than 7,000 pieces of jewelry in it, made by the best goldsmiths of the time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 06:00AM.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you bring sports shoes, sandals or flip flops, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, a camera and Mexican Pesos in cash for expenses and tips
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.