Chocolate Museum Tour from Managua
If you ever wondered how that delicious chocolate you just savoured is made, this tour is for you. You’ll visit Granada’s Choco Museum and learn how chocolate is made from fermented cacao bean to the final tasty bar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - ChocoMuseo Granada
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You’ll learn that chocolate making is quite an elaborate craft, as you’ll see while a guide explains the careful selection, roasting and grinding of cacao involved in making quality chocolate.
You will also have the opportunity to make your own chocolate bar!
While you’re at it, you can help yourself to some of the other cacao based products: liquor, cacao tea, skin lotions and other souvenir product that you can take home with you.
Departure Point :From your hotel in Managua
Departure Time :Flexible - anytime before 5pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.