Chocolatier workshop (1 hour)
This is a unique activity where visitors are allowed to make theor own chocolate bars and enjoy freshly made chocolate which is organic and palm oil free.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 3 chocolate bars decorated by you using specialist chocolatier techniques such as marbling, dipped caremalised fruit, dipped chocolate truffles, piped praline bonbons and hot chocolate on a stick
What's excluded :
- Visitors begin their class in which they will be shown the fine art of making delicious chocolate from our brand new chocolate machines they will make and decorate 3 bars of chocolate with 30 ingredients of their choice, make bonbons, truffles, hotchoc on stick and will dip some fruits like lemon or oranges. They will also be shown marbling techniques and filling bonbons with pralines. Once finished, they will get time in our cafe where they can have coffee of our delicious Gelato while waiting for all that chocolate to set. All participants then go home with a lot of chocolate to enjoy for the next few days, if not hours ;)
• Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
• Escape Experience Windsor, 15A Goswell Hill Located In The Arches, Windsor SL4 1RH England
• Chocolate bars - Three personalised chocolate bars, in dark, milk or white, which you make yourself.
Departure Point :23 Thames St, Windsor SL4 1PL, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.