Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
Enjoy a small-group tour to Christ the Redeemer statue early in the morning, or in the afternoon, and then enjoy stunning views from Sugar Loaf Mountain. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off - selected hotels in Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Transportation in a Deluxe Van with driver
- Bilingual certificated tour guide
- Ticket to Christ the Redeemers Statue is included
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Food
- Ticket to Sugar Loaf Cable Car is not included
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
After the pick-up we will start the tour from Copacabana Beach, one of the most famous beach in the world.
Pass By: Botafogo Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-040 Brazil
Botafogo is a beachfront neighbourhood in Rio de Janeiro. It is a mostly upper middle class and small commerce community, and is located between the hills of Mundo Novo, Dona Marta (which separates it from Laranjeiras) and São João (which separates it from Copacabana).
Pass By: Guanabara Palace, Rua Pinheiro Machado s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22231-901 Brazil
The official residence of the State Governor
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
The Tijuca Forest (Portuguese: Floresta da Tijuca) is a tropical rainforest in the city of Rio de Janeiro covering an area of roughly 32 km² (12.4 mi²). The tour will reach Tijuca Forest with a stop at Paineiras to board the official vehicles of the National Park Authority to be able to reach the top of the Corcovado Hill where The Christ The Redeemer Statue is located.
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
From the top of Corcovado Hill you will be able to admire The Christ of the Redeemer statue, which has 38m in height and was made of reinforced concrete clad in a mosaic of thousands of triangular soapstone tiles, and also will have a chance to see some of the most beautiful views of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Estr. Mirante Dona Marta, S/N Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Only in case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta which offers one of the most incredible views of the city, guaranteeing the title of one of the most visited tourist attractions in Rio de Janeiro. From there, you can see the Sugar Loaf Mountain, the Cristo Redentor, the Maracanã, the Guanabara Bay and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Boticario Square, Rua Cosme Velho 6 Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-900 Brazil
The Largo do Boticário (Apothecary's Square) is a square in the Cosme Velho neighbourhood of the city of Rio de Janeiro. The area is characterised by large, neo-colonial houses and Atlantic Forest vegetation.
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
We will travel to the top in two steps by cable car. The first will take you to Urca Hill, at the height of 220 meters above sea level where you already will have great views from Baia de Guanabara. From there, after enjoying the views for a bit, will take the second cable car all the way to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain, 396 meters above sea level. From up there, you will have a chance to see the most breathtaking views of Rio de Janeiro and will definitely understand why everyone says that Rio is “The wonderful city”
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Ipanema is a neighborhood located in the South Zone, between Leblon and Arpoador. The beach at Ipanema became known internationally with the popularity of the bossa nova jazz song, "The Girl from Ipanema" ("Garota de Ipanema"), written by Antônio Carlos Jobim and Vinícius de Moraes.
Pass By: Leblon Beach, Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Separated from its more famous neighbour, Ipanema, by a narrow canal, Leblon is one of the most exclusive neighbourhoods in Rio, and accommodation here comes at a price.
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is not in the list please contact us. We will help you finding the nearest meeting point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available twice a day: early in the morning or in the afternoon. Please choose the best time for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.