City of Neighborhoods Tour 1H 30M Private Tour by Tuk Tuk
This private 1h guided tour is a bestseller and includes a visit to the ancient area of Lisbon, to the inside of Lisbon's Cathedral, a stop at the sunny Portas do Sol viewpoint, a tour in Graça district, a stop in the highest Senhora do Monte viewpoint, and a return to the city center by the Alfama district. The vehicles are 100% electric and are 100% ecofriendly. No noise and pollution. Experience Lisbon with passion! Get to know the city like locals do!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Local Driver/guide
- Pickup and drop-off in a centrally-located meeting point (D. Pedro IV Square)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in monuments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rossio Square, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon 1100-026 Portugal
The Praça Dom Pedro IV is the main central square of Lisbon and the true heart of the city.
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Alfama is a delightful maze of narrow cobbled streets and ancient houses, which lead up the steep hill from the Tejo Estuary to the Castelo de São Jorge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Panteao Nacional Campo de Santa Clara, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
he National Pantheon, housing the tombs of Portugal's major historic celebrities, is an icon of Lisbon's cityscape, with a privileged location.
Pass By: Feira da Ladra, Campo de Santa Clara Alfama, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
Feira da Ladra is a popular used objects fair that takes place in Lisbon, Portugal.
With roots dating back to the 13th century, Feira da Ladra went from site to site, until it settled in Campo de Santa Clara, São Vicente parish. It is mainly dedicated to the sale of old goods, second-hand objects and handicrafts.
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The Praça do Comércio is located in the city of Lisbon, near the Tagus river. The square is still commonly known as Terreiro do Paço because it was the location of the Paços da Ribeira (Royal Ribeira Palace) until it was destroyed by the great 1755 Lisbon earthquake. After the earthquake, the square was completely remodeled as part of the rebuilding of the Pombaline Downtown, ordered by Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, 1st Marquis of Pombal, who was the Minister of the Kingdom of Portugal from 1750 to 1777, during the reign of Dom José I, King of Portugal.
Pass By: Igreja da Sao Vicente de Fora, Largo Sao Vicente, Lisbon 1100-572 Portugal
The Church or Monastery of São Vicente de Fora; meaning "Monastery of St. Vincent Outside the Walls" is a 17th-century church and monastery in the city of Lisbon, Portugal. It is one of the most important monasteries and mannerist buildings in the country. The monastery also contains the royal pantheon of the Braganza monarchs of Portugal.
Pass By: Santo Antonio de Lisboa, Largo de Santo Antonio da Se, Lisbon 1100-499 Portugal
The Igreja Santo Antonio, Lisbon is a charming church dedicated to Saint Anthony, the patron saint of Portugal. The exterior façade of the late Baroque styled church resembles more of a grand residence rather than an important religious building.
Pass By: Se de Lisboa ( Igreja de Santa Maria Maior ), Largo da Se, Lisbon 1100-585 Portugal
The Lisbon Cathedral, often called simply the Sé, is a Roman Catholic cathedral located in Lisbon, Portugal. The oldest church in the city is the seat of the Patriarchate of Lisbon. Built in 1147, the cathedral has survived many earthquakes and has been modified, renovated and restored several times. It is nowadays a mix of different architectural styles. It has been classified as a National Monument since 1910.
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
It offers a panoramic view of Lisbon, which is also observed by a small image of the Virgin that gives the place its name.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Largo do Regedor 2, 1150-265 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Largo do Regedor (Behind D. MariaTheater, Rossio Square )Alternate pick-up location can be arranged at an extra cost.Dates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point. Alternate drop off locations can be arranged for an extra cost.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of six people per booking (five adults at the most)
- Hotel pick up and drop off can be arranged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All employees received certified training given by "Turismo de Portugal” on how to comply with the National Health Authority recommendations; We continue to operate only private tours; Vehicles and equipment are sanitized according to National Health Authority recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.