City Of Peace - Dar es Salam City Tour: Covid-19 safe & PRIVATE tour
Over the last century, Dar es Salaam has grown from a sleepy Zaramo fishing village into a thriving tropical metropolis of over four million people. Straddling some of the most important sea routes in the world, it is East Africa’s second-busiest port and Tanzania’s commercial hub. Despite this, and its notorious traffic jams, the city has managed to maintain a low-key, down-to-earth feel.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coconut Water
- Street Refreshment
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Rimming the central area is Kivukoni Front, with a bustling fish market where dhows dock at dawn to offload the night's catch. Excellent craft markets and restaurants abound, and nearby sandy beaches and islands beckon.
Dar es Salaam’s architecture is a mixture of African, Arab, Indian and German, although much of this is now dwarfed by towering high-rises. Many travellers bypass ‘Dar’ completely; those that linger will encounter the city’s eclectic cultural mix and languid vibe.
Our one of a kind city tour Includes pickup from your Hotel or Airport, Our Extenstive Dar city tour will offer you to visit Fish Market, Botanical Garden, National Museum, Coco Beach and Town Center.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dar Es Salaam Intl Airport, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.