City Sightseeing Aarhus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore the second largest city in Denmark on-board a City Sightseeing double-decker bus! With a 1 day ticket, passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 8 tour stops along the route, or stay on the tour for the full loop which takes approximately 70 minutes! The tour will take you to key points of interest, including Marselisborg Castle, City Hall, Market Square and The Old Town! As you travel, enjoy 360-degree views of the city and don’t forget to take full advantage of our wonderful on-board audio commentary available in several languages!
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1 day
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- All vouchers valid until 15th September 2020
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 55 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Polensgade 2
- Marselisborg Slot
- Aarhus Central Food Market
- Aarhus City Hall
- ARoS Aarhus Art Museum
- Den Gamle By - Old Town Open Air Museum
- Aarhus Cathedral
Aros Aarhus Kunstmuseum / Old Town in Aarhus / Den Gamle By
Operates: Tours operate from 10am-2pm, every hour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is seasonal and only operates from May - September
- Duration: 55 Minutes
- Frequency: 30-60 Minutes
- May - June, September: Saturdays: 10:00-14:00, every 60 minutes Cruise Arrival Dates: 09:30-15:00, every 30 minutes July - August: Daily: 10:00-14:00, every 60 minutes Cruise Arrival Dates: 09:30-15:00, every 30 minutes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.