City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover Belfast, with a 1 or 2 day unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass. This enjoyable sightseeing tour will take you to all of the key landmarks, including Titanic Belfast, Stormont, St George's Market, Queen's University, the Botanic Gardens, Albert Memorial Clock, the Big Fish sculpture and much more! Explore all of Belfast's fabulous culture at your own pace, hopping on and off the double-decker bus as much as you want in the chosen time period. Learn all about the character of Northern Ireland's capital city from the on-board audio tour commentary, which is provided in several languages. And experience 360 degree views from the open-top deck, before hopping off for a closer look!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 or 2 day unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet for local attractions and tours
- Free courtesy bus for pick-up from any Belfast city centre hotel
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Castle Place
- Customs House
- SSE Arena Belfast
- HMS Caroline
- Belmont Road
- Holywood Road
- Freedom Corner
- Howard Street
- Great Victoria Street
- Dublin Road
- Shaftesbury Square
- Queen's University
- Eglantine Avenue
- Cultúrlann McAdam Ó Fiaich
- Falls Road
- 3 Battenberg St
- 156 Shankill Rd
- Crumlin Road Gaol Visitor Attraction and Conference Centre
- Donegall Street
The SSE Arena / Falls Road / Shankill Road / Queen's University / Customs House / St. George's Market / Crumlin Road Gaol / Titanic's Dock and Pump-House / Titanic Belfast / Great Northern Mall, Great Victoria Street, Belfast / Shaftesbury Park and Carrickfergus Mill Ponds / Victoria Square Shopping Centre / Grand Opera House / Ulster Museum
Operates: 10:00am - 4:30pm, every 60 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :1 Day Hop On Hop Off Ticket 7/3/2020 - 7/31/2020
8/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Friday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
2 Day Hop On Hop Off Ticket 7/3/2020 - 7/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
8/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
Friday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round (except for 23rd-26th December, 1st January)
- First Tour: 10:00AM
- Last Tour: 4:30PM (March - October), 4:00PM (November - December), 3:00PM (January - February).
- Tour duration - 90 minutes. Frequency - every 120 minutes (Monday - Thursday), every 60 minutes (Friday - Sunday)
- Please note that the last tour of the day doesn't visit bus stops 6 (Stormont), 7, 8, and 9.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Single use headsets provided for audio commentary
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.