City Sightseeing Cardiff Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
The best way to see Cardiff! Join us for a 50-minute City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour, including Cardiff Castle, Techniquest and Millennium Stadium. This is a hop-on hop-off service, which allows you to use this tour as a convenient way to access all major highlights in Cardiff.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 55 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- National Museum Cardiff
- Fitzalan Place
- Norwegian Church Arts Centre
- Cardiff Bay
- Mermaid Quay
- Makers Guild Wales ( Craft in the Bay)
- Lloyd George Avenue
- Saint Mary Street
- Principality Stadium
Principality Stadium / Cardiff Castle / National Museum Cardiff / Techniquest / Cardiff Bay / City Hall / The Makers Guild in Wales - Craft in the Bay / Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours / City Sightseeing Cardiff / Mermaid Quay
Operates: Tours operate from 10:00am to 4:00pm, every hour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour operates all year round (excluding 6th October, 25th/26th December, 1st January)
- First tour departs at 10:00am. Last tour departs at 4:00pm. Tour start point - Cardiff Castle
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.