City Sightseeing Oxford Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover the beautiful Oxford on an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 or 48 hours! At your own pace, see all of the history and architectural beauty this city has to offer, hopping on and off the double-decker bus whenever you please. From the open-top deck you'll experience panoramic views of Christ Church College, Brasenose College, The Plain, the Sheldonian Theatre, Trinity College and even The Eagle and Child pub where J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis would meet up for a beverage! The on-board audio tour commentary will be sure to keep you fascinated, providing intriguing facts on the way round. Also enjoy an expertly guided walking tour, for a closer look at the local culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- 24 or 48 hour bus pass
- Guided walking tour
- On-board audio commentary available 11 languages + free headphones
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
- Mobile tickets accepted
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Historic City & University Route
Route Duration: 40 minutesStops on the Historic City & University Route:
Attractions on the Historic City & University Route:
- Park End Street
- Gloucester Green Bus Station
- New Road
- Westgate Shopping Centre
- Speedwell Street
- St Aldates (Stop G2)
- Brasenose College
- The Queen's College
- The Plain
- St.Cross Road
- South Parks Road
- The Sheldonian Theatre
- Trinity College
- Parks Road
- Park Town
- Plantation Road
- 61 St Giles'
- Magdalen Street East (Stop C6)
- Randolph Hotel
Christ Church / Brasenose College / Sheldonian Theatre / Queen's College / Trinity College / City Sightseeing Oxford / Oxford Castle & Prison / Westgate Oxford
Operates: 9:30am - 7:00pm, every 10-20 minutes. Times may vary, especially during the months of July and August.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round (except 1st January, 25th & 26th December)
- First Tour: 9:30am
- Last Tour: 6:00pm (April - June, September), 7:00pm (June - August), 5:00pm (March, October), 4:00pm (January - February, November - December).
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Frequency: every 10-20 minutes (Times and frequency may vary, especially post-Covid)
- Mobile or Paper Vouchers accepted. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at City Sightseeing shop in Oxford Railway Station.
- Please note that the guided walking tour is seasonal, and customers should enquire upon arrival for more information.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.