City tour of Addis, Transit in Addis by car
The city tour is unique in that it is customizable and has ranging prices that suit our customers' needs which includes a special coffee ceremony, the market places, the view from the Entoto Hill....
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mount Entoto
- Entry/Admission - Addis Ababa Museum
What's excluded :
- Services which are not mentioned on the inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Entoto, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
We offer the city walking or car with driver/guide where you’ll meet the local and visit all the best sightseeing with coffee and lunch breaks on your way, which will lead by a tour guide, as an escort.
Start the day looking down on Addis Ababa from Entoto Mountain, the capital of Ethiopia before Addis Ababa. Here you will have panoramic views of the city with fresh air from the eucalyptus forests. Here you will visit the Entoto Maryam church and museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Addis Ababa Museum, Meskel Square, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
After the Entoto Hill visit, proceed down to Addis Ababa via Shiro Meda, the city’s largest market for traditional clothes and campus of Addis Ababa University to the ethnographic museum, with great displays of the many cultures of Ethiopia, housed in the former palace of Haile-Selassie.
You will then continue with a visit to the National Museum, where Ethiopia’s oldest resident, Lucy, is housed.
Before you head to Mercato, you will visit the Red Terror Museum and receive a tour in English from a survivor of the Red Terror. It was a very informative and heart-breaking account of the recent history of Ethiopia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Addis Mercato, Kenya St, Addis Ababa null Ethiopia
Finish the day with shopping in Mercato, the local marketplace which is said to be Africa’s largest open-air market.
All the guides are experienced and great storytellers and, more importantly, are fully qualified and experienced in the history of art and the history of Addis Ababa. Highly recommended!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tito Street, Tito St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :5/9/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.