Claustrophobia Tallinn Escape Room Experience
Take part in a quest, similar to a computer game, but this time in a real room with tangible objects. Your aim is to get out of the room you are locked in, in 60 minutes! Claustrophobia is an adventure for two to four players. Some missions will require cooperation, but you don't need extensive knowledge or physical strength to pass this test. You will have to think logically and be attentive to the details.
per adult from
What's included :
- Escape Game Experience
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Unravel conundrums, explore hidings, think about prompts rationally and use the objects available to eventually obtain the keys and open the door.
You will have one hour to pass the quest. Even if you fail to meet the deadline, the door will open anyway, but you will have to live with a slight feeling of dissatisfaction.
Claustrophobia is an adventure for two to four players. Some missions will require cooperation. You don’t need extensive knowledge or physical strength to pass this quest, but you will have to think logically and be attentive to the details.
Enrol in the game and try to overcome claustrophobia!
Note: What if one really has claustrophobia?
Even people with real claustrophobia can play this game. The rooms are spacious enough, well-lit and well-ventilated. Each room is equipped with cameras with microphones, so our operators are ready to come to rescue in case any incident occurs.
Departure Point :Central Tallinn
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.