Cliffs of Moher Cruise from Doolin
To see the magnificent Cliffs of Moher from sea level is an unforgettable experience. A truly memorable trip whilst you travel along the Wild Atlantic Way. You cannot say you have truly experienced the Wild Atlantic Way until you have been on the actual Atlantic Ocean, departing Doolin on one of our many 1 hour cruises underneath the Cliffs of Moher. Not only do you get to see Ireland’s most iconic natural attraction, you also will get a unique perspective of the amazing seabird colonies and a chance to be on board the boat used for filming part of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at the actual location used in the movie.
There is so much for the senses to digest: the sheer size of these gigantic rock formations, the salty spray of the waves, the unique views of the iconic Cliffs of Moher, and not to forget the vast array of wildlife and the opportunity to see the famous Atlantic Puffins!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- No exclusions
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doolin2Aran Ferries, Ticket Office Doolin Pier, Doolin V95 DR74 Ireland
This is the departure point for the Cliffs of Moher Cruise. We advise that you arrive 30 minutes before departure to checkin with our staff and get instructions for boarding
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
The cruise will take up to 1 hour (the actual length will depend on the boat used). The main element of the cruise is the 20 minutes spent at the highest point of the cliffs where you will see the cliffs in great detail, as well as the Harry Potter sea cave and the seabirds nesting on the Bhreannain Mor sea stack
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Doolin Ferry, No.1 Doolin Pier, Ballaghaline, Doolin, Co. Clare, V95 DR74, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if cruise is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible for the most part, assessed on a case by case basis
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our COVID 19 Safe Charter details the measures we have in place to protect our staff, crew and passengers. Face masks are now mandatory on all sailings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.