Comuna 13 Graffiti Tour with Metrocable
Get a personal introduction to Medellín’s colorful neighborhoods, public art, and architecture from your private guide. Be mesmerized with the elaborate street art in Comuna 13, meet the local comunity and learn about the transformation in this neighborhood that was considered by many the most dangerous one in the world, enjoy phenomenal views of the city as you hover over in a cable car, and much more await you on this 3-hour tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from central Medellin
- Transport by private vehicle
- All metro, cable, toll fees, etc
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Estación metro san javier
- Entry/Admission - Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medellin Travels, Carrera 36 8a 36 Local 36, Medellin 050021 Colombia
Start the day with a pickup from your Medellín accommodations at 9am, where you’ll meet your guide, then climb aboard a new, comfortable vehicle. The first stop of the day is the Metro Cable car, jump onboard and enjoy the view while you move slowly over the neighborhood, and see one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the city.
Next up, experience the most magnificent street art that Medellín has to offer at the Comuna 13 barrio on the far-west side of town. Check out the colorful graffiti, landmark outdoor escalators and try different snacks from local vendors (at your own expense). Have fun and feel safe with your guide, as they know the residents, artists, and neighborhood well.
Lastly, guests will be dropped of at their hotel in Medellin at tour's end.
Stop At: Estación metro san javier, Cra. 95 #96-29, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
We will stop at the Metro station to go on the Cable car, jump on board and enjoy the view while you move slowly over the neighborhood, and see one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
Experience the most magnificent street art that Medellín has to offer at the Comuna 13 barrio on the far-west side of town. Check out the colorful graffiti, landmark outdoor escalators and try different snacks from local vendors (at your own expense). Have fun and feel safe with your guide, as they know the residents, artists, and neighborhood well.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a complimentary pick up for guests staying in Medellin only (Poblado and Laureles sectors). For guests staying in counties outside the city a meeting point will be given.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.