Cooter's Place Nashville Tennessee Dukes of Hazzard Museum Photo & T-Shirt Combo
Whether y'all grew up watching Dukes of Hazzard or you want to show your kids that good ol' boy lifestyle, there's something for everyone at Cooter's in Nashville. You can hop in the General Lee to snap some pics and then snag one-of-kind souvenirs as you wander through this northern corner of Hazzard County.
Step back in time to when every dirt road ended with a ramp and Southern charm was pumped into your TV set every Friday night. If y'all are fixin' to see some of the show's iconic vehicles, you can get up close to the General Lee, Cooter's tow truck, and Rosco's Police Car. As you mosey through the Dukes of Hazzard Museum, you are sure to spot props and vintage Dukes merchandise that will send all the good memories flooding back. For those traveling with the next generation of Hazzard fans, there are also plenty of opportunities for the youngins to fall in love with the show.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Free car and memorabilia museum
- Entry/Admission - Cooter’s Museum and Store Nashville
What's excluded :
Dukes of Hazzard museum and memorabilia shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Cooter’s Museum and Store Nashville, 2613 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214-1215
Departure Point :2613b McGavock Pk, Nashville, TN 37214, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.