Corcovado Express: Morning Tour in Rio de Janeiro
Be one of the first visitors to reach the Christ the Redeemer statue, the most famous landmark in Rio de Janeiro, on top of the Corcovado Hill, without the usual crowd early in the morning.
Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only) - between the neighborhood of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
After the pick-up we will start the tour from Copacabana Beach, one of the most famous beach in the world.
Pass By: Botafogo Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-040 Brazil
Botafogo is a beachfront neighbourhood in Rio de Janeiro. It is a mostly upper middle class and small commerce community, and is located between the hills of Mundo Novo, Dona Marta (which separates it from Laranjeiras) and São João (which separates it from Copacabana).
Pass By: Guanabara Palace, Rua Pinheiro Machado s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22231-901 Brazil
The official residence of the State Governor
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
The Tijuca Forest (Portuguese: Floresta da Tijuca) is a tropical rainforest in the city of Rio de Janeiro covering an area of roughly 32 km² (12.4 mi²). The tour will reach Tijuca Forest with a stop at Paineiras to board the official vehicles of the National Park Authority to be able to reach the top of the Corcovado Hill where The Christ The Redeemer Statue is lcoated
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
From the top of Corcovado Hill you will be able to admire The Christ of the Redeemer statue, which has 38m in height and was made of reinforced concrete clad in a mosaic of thousands of triangular soapstone tiles, and also will have a chance to see some of the most beautiful views of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Boticario Square, Rua Cosme Velho 6 Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-900 Brazil
The Largo do Boticário (Apothecary's Square) is a square in the Cosme Velho neighbourhood of the city of Rio de Janeiro. The area is characterised by large, neo-colonial houses and Atlantic Forest vegetation.
Stop At: Estr. Mirante Dona Marta, S/N Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Only in case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta which offers one of the most incredible views of the city, guaranteeing the title of one of the most visited tourist attractions in Rio de Janeiro. From there, you can see the Sugar Loaf Mountain, the Cristo Redentor, the Maracanã, the Guanabara Bay and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is not in the list please contact us and we will arrange your pick-up or help finding the nearest meeting point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: If the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.