Cretan Cooking Lesson (based on local cuisine)
Cretan traditional cuisine is a way of life.
It is simple without extra spices or flavour enhancers but only with a great amount of imagination.
At our garden, we cultivate organic vegetables and fruits for our needs. You can enjoy the Cretan cuisine because We like to take care of our land and produce our own olive oil.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- If you are interested in Cretan cuisine, Greek food or you just love cooking, we invite you to participate in the Cretan traditional cooking lessons that are hosted in our home, in a small, traditional village close to the town of Rethymno we cooking for many many years.
We cook, taste and share with them, the magic of the traditional Cretan cuisine!!! Seasonal greens, herbs, fruits, wild greens, fresh milk, fresh meat and of course the gold of Cretan land, the olive oil.
We wish to give to friends of Crete, the experience of our true life and true traditional food, far from tourist attractions!!!
The menu can be modified for our vegetarian guests. During the lesson, we will give you useful information regarding the Cretan diet.
• Loutra, Loutra, Rethymnon Prefecture, Crete
• Local appetizers (Cortopites,pites),Homemade cheese - Tzatziki - Greek salad - Chortopites (with different wild green)
Homemade cheese (with fresh milk from sheep and goats)
• Dolmadakia - Keftedakia Fried meatballs
• Moussaka - MOUSSAKA: The famous Greek dish (potatoes, zucchini, aubergines, minced meat in tomatoes sauce, béchamel) in the wood oven
• Giouvetsi - Giouvetsi: Rooster with orzo in the wood oven (traditional Sunday dish)
• Greek yoghurt with homemade sweets - Greek yoghurt with homemade sweets:
Strained yoghurt or homemade ice cream with homemade fruit-sweet
Departure Point :Epar.Od. Platanon-Moni Arkadiou 122, Loutra 741 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Front of the building DELFINIPorts
- Rethymnon beach, Sofokli Venizelou 56, Rethymno 741 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers of 3 people per booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.