Crossing Borders: Tijuana Day Trip from San Diego
In order to understand how we got to this cultural awakening, which is making a people want to come and explore Tijuana once again. We must first show you a little of where we’ve been. This first tour is the perfect “toe dip” into Tijuana, and we do it the only way that will ensure you get a true local experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- In order to understand how we got to this cultural awakening, which is making a people want to come and explore Tijuana once again. We must first show you a little of where we’ve been. This first tour is the perfect “toe dip” into Tijuana, and we do it the only way that will ensure you get a true local experience… We walk! Walking will allow us to fully experience the city in its truest form, getting a better sense of the people who live and work a normal life outside of tourism. Hearing the music that we listen to, smelling the food we enjoy eating after a long day of work, tasting the refreshing hoppy treat we drink to catch up with friends, seeing the people who make this city what it is through the perseverance and tenacity, making you feel what we feel when we say Tijuana. You just need to worry about having fun and explore Tijuana.
• Craft Beer
Departure Point :727 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Retorno Sentri, Rtno. Sentri, Cuauhtemoc, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.