Cusco Walking Tour
Cusco is full of history and impressive monuments. We go step by step and very close to the best of this wonderful city. Starting with the beautiful view of the city from the White Christ, visit the traditional neighborhood of San Blas known for its artisan-ship and beautiful streets. We will see in our tour, The Stone of the Twelve Angles, the Inca Museum and discover local customs in the San Pedro market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Museo Inka
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Get picked up at your hotel to start this tour ascending to the hills of Cusco to see White Christ (Cristo Blanco), from where you have a panoramic view over the city and the incredible landscape. On the way back to the city center, pass near the archaeological ruins of Sacsayhuaman as you walk back to the city of Cusco.
Your first destination is the artisan neighborhood of San Blas, a charming and lively neighborhood that's home to many artisans, workshops, and craft shops. Walk through its narrow, steep streets with old houses built by the Spanish over important Inca foundations. Visit the church of San Blas and its famous pulpit, and then stop at the famous Stone of Twelve Angles to take some photos.
Continue your journey to the Inca Museum, also known as the Archaeological Museum of Cusco, which contains clues that trace the history of Peru since pre-Inca civilizations and the Inca culture. After the tour at the Museum, walk to the Plaza de Armas, in the heart of the city.
Your last stop will be in the local market of San Pedro, which operates every day of the week with a variety of items sold, such as pastries, fresh juices, delicious cheeses, tropical fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices, fresh coca leaves, snakes in bottles, muzzles, animal heads, and soups. You can take all the time you want to tour the many stalls, which are inspired by the style of this special place, and you can buy traditional souvenirs (own expense).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Confirm exact pickup time with local tour operator after booking, see voucher instructions
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.