Czech Folklore Show with dinner and private transfer
Enjoy an unforgettable experience of Czech folklore show and dinner in the wonderful place near the heart of Prague. The ensamble of dancers and musicians dressed in traditional clothing from regions of Czech and Moravia will entertain, excite, and amuse you during two and half hours of performance.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer to folklore garden and back (hotel pickup and drop-off)
- Welcome drink
- Show program
- Multi-lingual entertainers
- Traditional dinner (traditional Czech menu)
- Entry/Admission - Folklore Garden
What's excluded :
- Drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Folklore Garden, Na Zlichove 18 corner of Na Zlichove & Nad Konecnou, Prague 150 00 Czech Republic
Traditional czech folklore show with dinner.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please write us your hotel`s name or adress in Prague
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.