Daily Bike Tour of Zagreb
One city, two wheels and tons of fun - experience Zagreb on a bicycle with a different twist! Tours are provided in small groups up to 10 people. This Zagreb daily bike tour, take in the most iconic sights and attractions of the Croatian capital by bicycle!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Your guided tours start every day at 10am and 5pm during peak season (May - September) and at 10am and 2pm during off-season (October - April). Tours are offered rain or shine! Feel Zagreb, its vibe, history, hidden parks, and old craft shops. Imagine yourself cycling through the heart of historic Zagreb Old Upper Town and learning about the past and present of the Croatian capital from a guide who will tell you stories, share little known fun facts, and let you in on many local secrets. Well, that’s the Zagreb daily bike tour.
Visit Gradec, which is also known as "Zagreb Old upper town", poke into hidden tunnels, and take a view from Gradec viewpoint. Experience traditional daily cannon firing from Lotrscak Tower, and get answers to all possible question on complicated Balkans history.
Departure Point :Lobagola Tours, Bosanska ulica 3 (1st floor, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.