Day Swing to Bohol
From Cebu, swing for a day to Bohol and experience nature and adventure. See the worldâ€™s famous Chocolate Hills, tap the Tarsier and have an encounter with the biggest python. Dine while cruising at Loboc River, glide the river banks from one end to the other or simply view the amazing sceneries of Bohol.
per adult from
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Cebu Trip Tours, Mantawi Drive, North Reclamation, Mandaue City F. Villa Street, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
• 04:30 Pick Up Time ( Cebu City Hotels, Mandaue Hotels and Mactan Hotels/Resorts )Guests will be picked up at their respective hotels.
• 06:00 Departure from Cebu City going to Bohol.Guests will embark the fastcraft going to the destination.
• 08:00 Arrival at Tagbilaran City, Bohol.Guest will have to disembark the fast craft and will proceed to their first destination.
• 08:30 Chocolate HillsThe Chocolate Hills are a geological formation in the Bohol province of the Philippines.
• 10:00 Blood Compact Shrine.
• 10:30 Baclayon ChurchLa Purisima Concepcion de la Virgen Maria Parish Church.
• 11:30 Loboc River Cruise and Lunch.Â
• 13:00 Butterfly Sanctuary.
• 14:00 Tarsier Encounter.
• 15:00 Manmade Forest.
• 15:30 Hanging Bridge.
• 16:00 Phyton Encounter ( World's Biggest )The Philippines' largest captive reticulated python.
Departure Point :All Cebu City, Mandaue and Mactan Hotels/Resorts.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.