Day Tours of Lewis
The Island is an open air museum, you can walk among artifacts that are thousands of years old, touch ancient monuments 5,000 years old, go inside 200 year old houses. You can really feel the history of these unique Islands on this tour.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Callanish Standing Stones
- Entry/Admission - The Blackhouse, Arnol
- Entry/Admission - Bosta (Bostadh) Iron Age House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Callanish Standing Stones, Scotland
See the amazing standing stone circle and go in the visitor centre. Toilets and food available here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Blackhouse, Arnol, 42 Arnol, Arnol HS2 9DB Scotland
An 1800's house preserved as it was. An amazing experience and only one of it's kind in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Carloway Broch, Near Carloway Scotland
2,500 year old ancient fortified house. Amazingly well preserved. Go inside and feel the atmosphere. Small museum adjacent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bosta (Bostadh) Iron Age House, HS2 9LT Scotland
Complete Iron age house sitting by the beautiful bosta beach
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: 26 Cromwell St, Stornoway HS1 2DD, UK
2: 20 S Beach St, South Beach, Stornoway HS1 2BJ, UK
3: 10 Shell St, Stornoway HS1 2BS, UK
4: James Street, James St, Stornoway HS1, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup by request from just about anywhere. Stornoway Airport, Stornoway Harbour, Caledonian Macbraynes Office, Perceval Square, Stornoway.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.