Day Trip to Hyères Le Lavandou and Saint Tropez from Marseille
In this full day private tour, you will first head-up to the old town of Hyères to discover the 2 400 years of Roman heritage. Afterward, you will be driven to Le Lavandou where you'll enjoy some scenic views. Finally you'll go to Saint-Tropez the village of arts, artists and jet-set.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your driver at any adress in Marseille in the morning, board your comfortable vehicle and head toward the old town of Hyeres to discover it’s 2400 years of history. Afterwards your guide will take you to Le Lavandou where you will enjoy beautiful scenic views of Mediterranean sea.
Your next stop is the citadel of Saint-Tropez. For over 400 years, this citadel has watched over the town. For centuries, it was the most important defensive structure between Antibes and Toulon. Remarkably well-preserved, you will admire lovely views over the bay of Saint-Maxim and the Maures, and observe the peacocks who roam freely here. Do not miss the Maison Des Papillons (butterfly house). At the end of a typical alley, there is a door which opens onto a fabulous collection of butterflies (more than 4,500). Inside the house owned by the family of the photographer (Lartigue). His son, a painter and entomologist, put together his collection of species from around the world, presenting them in some really attractive displays.
Your last stop will be the small port of Saint Tropez. Dominated by its citadel, the city is a town which became popular as a stopover for artists during their summer European stay. First came painters, now this former republic owes its worldwide renown essentially to film stars. It was also the birthplace of some of France’s most famous sailors.
At the end of your tour, your guide will take you back to Marseille .
Departure Point :Any Adress in Marseille
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.