Day Trip to Nami Island and Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort from Seoul
This 9-hour day trip is the perfect combination of adventure and sightseeing. Start with a visit to Nami Island, a beautiful half moon-shaped island where a number of popular Korean dramas have been filmed. In the afternoon, you can choose to go skiing, snow sliding, or just enjoy the snow at Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Central Seoul
- Professional guide
- Ski gear rental (skis, poles, boots and gloves), if Ski Tour option is selected
- Basic ski lesson, if Ski Tour option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
What's excluded :
- Optional items for ski and snow tours:
- Ski suit : KRW 15,000 per set
- Ski goggles : KRW 10,000 per piece
- Ski helmet : KRW 10,000 per piece
- Ski lift ticket : KRW 50,000 per person (for half-day)
- Sightseeing lift ticket : KRW 20,000 per person
- Snow sliding ticket (available mid Dec - to mid Feb) : KRW 18,000 per person
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
Start your day with morning pickup from your Seoul hotel.
Relax in the climate-controlled vehicle during the 1-hour drive to Nami Island.
Learn about Nami Island from your guide en route, then board the ferry at the Gapyeong pier for the short ride to the island.
Nami Island is known for its natural beauty and as the one of the key sites in filming the popular Korean drama Winter Sonata.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gangwon-do, Gangwon-do
Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort, with a total area of 203,740 square meters, features eight of the ten slopes in total for
beginners or intermediates (2 for beginners, 1 for pre-intermediates, 5 for intermediates, 2 for the advanced).
The ski resort have lower difficulty level of slopes than those of any other ski resorts so that more people can enjoy skiing in comfort.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :명동역 4번출구, 1-3 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with the name & full address of your accommodation if it is not in the pick-up hotel list.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong Station Exit 8, 65-6 Chungmuro 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Meals are not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This tour can be operated with a Chinese guide but a minimum of 3 people is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.