Day Trip to Nami Island and Railbike Tour from Seoul
Visit some famous Korean provinces in comfortable transportation with this 9 hour small-group tour. You will first visit Nami Island where the famous and popular drama, "Winter Sonata," was filmed. You will also have the chance to enjoy the beautiful nature that surrounds Nami Island each different season. Afterwards, you'll visit the Gangchon Rail Park where you will take a railbike to fully enjoy the nature along the Bukhangang River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- Entry/Admission - Gangchon Rail Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
First, you will be picked up from your hotel around 07:30am and taken to Nami Island. After arriving at the pier at Gapyeong, you will get a ferry to Nami Island. Once you arrive at Nami Island, you can explore the beautiful surroundings, where the well-known by filming place for famous drama “Winter Sonata.”
Lunch is not included, however you may have a lunch at a restaurant in the Nami Island by your own expense, then meet the guide to go back to pier to take a ferry.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gangchon Rail Park, 323-2 Jeung-ri, Sindong-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 200-812 South Korea
Then move to Gangchon Rail Park to enjoy railbiking with 2 or 4-seat bikes. The rail park operates from three stations: Gimyujeong Station, Gangchon Station, and Gyeonggang Station.
And with this tour, you will take Gimyujeong Station where is the best railbike station.
Have a relaxed and comfortable time with your friends or family with the the half-auto-bike on old Seoul-Chuncheon railway along Bukhangang River. You can also feel the various shapes of nature whenever you take this tour in spring, summer, fall and winter.
After enjoying your railbike experience, you will return back to Seoul and stop by a Korean Ginseng center for last spot before drop-off at your hotel around 5:30pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up at most hotels or subway stations in Central Seoul.Please provide us with the name & full address of your accommodation in Seoul.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Meals are not included
- Railbike is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.