Day Trip to the Golden Circle and Hot spring Geyser by 4WD Jeep from Reykjavik
Private tours in Iceland are mostly based on directions from Reykjavik area, south, southwest or west Iceland. One of those tours is the Golden circle which includes the most fascinating things people worldwide talk about. The Golden Circle Tour will offer you enjoyment of Iceland’s breathtaking natural features! During the course of this tour, you will pay a visit to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall and Geysir region with a personal guide. As the tour is conducted with an itinerary that isn't subject to a strict time-table, customers are allowed the opportunity to explore and experience the attractions at their leisure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Your personal guide will pick you up in the morning from Reykjavík, in the area you prefer. Þingvellir National Park is the first stop; in this area, the Vikings had their Alþingi (general assembly). Your guide will accompany you for a trek through the park and describe the park’s rich background as well as its geological features.
You will then proceed to the Haukadalur valley; here, you will come across Geysir geothermal location; the Great Geyser, which was a gushing spring, is found here. Its' dynamic counterpart Strokkur is also present, gushing every 8 to 10 minutes.
It is a wonderful experience to go to Geyser Center for lunch, prior to proceeding to Gullfoss waterfall. This waterfall consists of two tiers; it has regularly been nominated as among the 10 most attractive waterfalls in the world.
You will be driven back to Reykjavik by your personal guide in the afternoon. Between 1 and 4 individuals can be booked for this tour. As the tour is conducted with an itinerary that isn't subject to a strict time-table, customers are allowed the opportunity to explore and experience the attractions at their leisure.
Departure Point :1: Hverfisgata, Reykjavík, Iceland
2: Hallgrimskirkja, Hallgrímstorg 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
3: Hlemmur, Reykjavík, Iceland
4: Reykjavík City Hall, Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
On booking is very recommended to write mobile number or any contact, since most of travelers we are contacting on Viator messages or on phone. Ports
- All ports in Reykjavik
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.