Day trip to the Salt Cathedral and the town of Zipaquirá, Bogotá.
Knowing the only cathedral in the world built in the middle of a salt mine and discovering the history of the first commercial center of Cundinamarca makes this tour an unparalleled experience, since you can not only know the first wonder of Colombia, but also, the socio-cultural history of the city where it is located in relation to salt and the native natives of these lands (the Muiscas), as well as the Plaza de los Comuneros and the old train station; which today also works as tourist transport.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tickets for the Salt Cathedral
- Custom guide
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the Archeological Museum and the train of La Sabana.
- Snacks - Do not include any kind of drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
Our customers will have the opportunity to see the first marvel of Colombia, through a walk inside of the beautiful Cathedral completely carved in Salt is unique in its kind and presents its visitors with an unparalleled majesty. It is divided into three parts, the viacrucis, the dome, and the galleries of the Cathedral that leads to the center of the Cathedral.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza de los Comuneros, Plaza de Los Comuneros, Zipaquira Colombia
The Square of Comuneros, the Diocesan Cathedral, the Episcopal house, the Municipal Palace, the Archeological Museum and the train of La Sabana.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Estacion de Zipaquira, Km 53, Zipaquira Colombia
Our clients will see the old train station of zipaquira and will know in historical context the importance of the town and the salt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect and leave our customers at your hotel in Bogotá.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.