Deluxe Whale Watching and Whales of Iceland Exhibition Combo from Reykjavik
Set sail out on the North Atlantic Ocean in search of some sea giants in their natural environment. Spot minke and humpback whales, as well as dolphins and porpoises, while listening to informative commentary from experienced guides. Afterward or before enter the mystical Whales of Iceland exhibition to deepen your knowledge and stand face-to-face with 23 full-size models of whales.
per adult from
What's included :
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Warm flotation overalls
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Wireless internet
- Seasickness tablets available
- Snacks and beverage sold on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Snacks and beverages (available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Old Harbour in Reykjavik, Hlesgata- starting point for the Whale Watching tour.
We will take you around Fáxaflói Bay to the feeding grounds where you can see Humpback whales, Minke whales, White-beaked dolphins or Harbour porpoises in their natural habitat, also, you will see the coast line of Reykjavík from a different point of view, meanwhile the guide is explaining interesting facts about these wonderful animals.
Whales of Iceland - Fiskislóð 23-25
With this trip you will have the entrance to the Whales of Iceland Exhibition, where you will check, in real, how big are these mammals, as they are real scale handmade models that will make you feel that you are swimming in the ocean with them, listening them singing under the water, and also you will see how do their filters and different parts of their bodies like. So, this is a very interesting tour that can join everybody, adults and kids.
• Reykjavik Sailors, Hlesgata vesturbugt F, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Departure Point :Reykjavik Sailors, Hlésgata Vesturbugt F101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the departure point the latest 30 minutes before the scheduled cruise time.
- Please, CHECK YOUR AGENT account or at tour operator DAILY DIARY before you come to tour operator office; all the important daily information of all our tours will be notified via vendor and on tour operator website. We recommend to contact tour operator if you wish another way to get in touch with you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: Whale watching is a natural activity governed by the laws of the weather. If the trip is canceled due to bad weather, the whale watching part of the ticket is refunded
- If you don't see a whale, you have the option to take the tour again for free
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year our trips may be delivered on a shared boat with one of our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 198 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.