Dendara and Abydos - Private Full Day Tour from Luxor
A day trip to the temples of Dendera and Abydos should be at the top of your visits to Luxor.
You will enjoy with paintings of gods and pharaohs on the walls of the temple of Osiris in Abydos, the bright colors, see the king's list, the flower of life and the helicopter sculpture of Abydos. Then you drive to visit Hathor Temple in Dendera, it is one of the best preserved temple complexes in Egypt.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- French speaking tour guide diploma in Egyptology.
- All transfers mentioned in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
- A bottle of water during your trip.
- Tax applied and service charge.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- All optional excursions, linen, drinks and personal items.
- Tips (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Rameses II
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Rameses II, Beni Mansur, Abydos Egypt
At 7:00 AM, your private Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile Cruises by air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of approximately 9 hours. First, you will be transported to Abydos, where the ancient Egyptians believed that Osiris, the god of the underworld, should be buried. The paintings of gods and pharaohs on the walls of the temple of Osiris at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
Direction Dendera, the temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy, which is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt. Admire its massive stone roof, dark chambers, underground passages, and columns carved with hieroglyphics. The Hathor Temple, with its sacred lake and large astrological roof, is a delicately beautiful structure. Hathor is the patroness of the temple of Ahathoor. On the rear outer wall of the temple, scenes showing the massive figure of Cleopatra VII and her son by Julius Caesar, Caesarion. At each site you will get information from your Egyptologist guide and have free time to explore the ancient monuments on your own. After visiting the premises, you will be transferred to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
** We pick you up from all Luxor hotels centrally located on the east bank.** Supplement when picking up from hotels on the West Bank and Luxor Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.