Discover the secrets of the Western Mountain on the West Bank of Luxor
** Visits to the most famous sites in West and East Luxor.
** An expert private guide.
** Door to door transfers
** You will step back into the ancient history of Egypt in the Valley of the Kings and much more.
** We try to be the best.
** Reasonable price.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- French speaking tour guide diploma in Egyptology.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
- A bottle of water during your trip.
- Tax applied and service charge.
What's excluded :
- All other services and items not listed above.
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips (recommended).
- You will start your day trip by meeting your guide and then exploring all the majestic tourist attractions from Luxor to the West Bank such as:
Valley of the Queens
The Valley of the Queens is where the mummies of the most beautiful and powerful queens are buried, as well as important members of the royal family are buried, it is located on the Theban necropolis of Luxor near the Valley of the Kings under the name of “TA-set-Neferu” (The place of beauty) during the new kingdom of Egypt (1570-1050 BC).
Just like the Valley of the Kings, it has an unimpressive exterior design so as not to attract the intention of looters and tomb raiders, it contains over 75 tombs from the 18th, 19th, 20th Dynasties.
These tombs were not as extravagant or massive as the king's tombs, but the beautiful nature of the decorations remained at the highest level. The tomb of Queen Nefertari is the most famous as she was the main wife of King Ramses II and her tomb contained beautiful works of art and decorations showcasing her with different deities like Hathor, Isis and Amon.
Madinat Habu temple
On your day trip to the West Bank of Luxor you will visit the temple which was called Djant where the sky opened and the creator god Amun made his appearance for the first time, it was built in the new kingdom (1570-1050 BC) by both Hatshepsut & Thutmose III and later Ramses III built his largest memorial temple.
The whole temple complex was designed as a copy of a Syrian fortress of Migdol which was surrounded by a gigantic fortified perimeter wall with a single gate at the entrance is known as the pavilion gate. In addition, it holds a canal with a port outside the entrance connecting the temple to the Nile.
Deir El Madina
It is the cemetery of the royal workers located to the west of the village on the slope of the Theban hills built in the 19th Dynasty. The graves had been turned into a family burial place from the descents of the original owners, a number of babies and children were buried in the lower reaches of the eastern hill in baskets, boxes, pottery jars and coffins while in the upper levels the mummies of the 18th dynasty of the adult was stored.
On the west bank of the Nile in Luxor is the amazing Mortuary Temple of Ramses II (1279-1213 BC), the entire temple was dedicated to the creator god Amun and was Ramses the Great's immortal resting place. The temple contains a 17m seated statue of Ramses II and the walls of the Ramesseum contain beautiful decorations depicting the battle of Kadesh, the Syrian wars and the festival of Min.
Then you will return to your selected hotel.
Departure Point :
** We pick you up from all Luxor hotels centrally located on the east bank. ** Supplement when picking up from hotels on the West Bank and Luxor Airport.
Departure Time :5/7/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt - Returns to original departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.