Discovering Milan Walking Tour
Enjoy the best landmarks of Milan in a three-hours tour with a professional tour guide. You will see the most famous monuments of the city center, including a visit to the Scala Opera House Museum – the best way to visit the precious interiors of the Theatre!
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour in Milan city center
- English speaking professional guide
- La Scala theatre Museum entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Castello Sforzesco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Start in late morning in the heart of the city, at the famous Duomo. The Gothic cathedral is thought by many to be one of the most beautiful churches in the world, and your guide will point out aspects of its impressive façade. Admire its flying butresses, and the gilded bronze statue of "Madonnina" atop the main spire.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
Continue to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II for a walk through the glass vaults of the majestic 19th-century shopping arcade. Often referred to as, “Salotto di Milano” (Milan’s Drawing Room), the gallery is surrounded by boutique shops and cafés.
Next, go to Piazza della Scala for a tour of the legendary La Scala Theatre opera house. Built in 1776, the theater has played host to some of the world’s greatest musicians, including Giuseppe Verdi, Bellini, Rossini, and Donizetti. See the beautiful horseshoe auditorium from one of the 4th row boxes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
Continue to the hidden Piazza dei Mercanti, and enjoy a short respite from the crowds as you thrill to Bramante’s illusion of space created during the Renaissance. Stroll through the medieval heart of Milan to Sforza Castle, the impressive fortress of the former Dukes of Milan, and now the home of many of Milan’s finest museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Duomo M1 M3, 20123 Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.