Dolpo Nepal : Bon Monasteries and The Crystal Mountain Trek, 37 Days
Remote Himalaya trekking for 37 days, living in tents and visiting Bon and Buddhist monasteries. This is one of the most outstanding treks in the world. Challenging!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - All meals while on trip: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Camping gear
What's excluded :
- International Flights, visa, insurance, additional hotel stay, alcohol
Dolpo – Bon Monasteries and The Crystal Mountain Trek
a 37 day trek to the high and remote Dolpo region of Nepal to visit Bon and Buddhist monasteries and the sacred Cryastal Mountain. Nominated to be a World Heritage Area – Dolpo is culturally unique in that it is, according to one commentator – the last enclave of pure Tibetan culture left on earth. The people of the area are of pure Tibetan stock, with a way of life that cannot be far removed from that of the Chang Tartars from central Asia, the original Tibetans. There are four main ethnic groups – Lama, Baiji, Gurung, and Rokaya – living in nineteen villages that are mostly located on the outskirts of the National Park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From KTM airport or hotel.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.