Dubrovnik Private Walking with Panorama
Dubrovnik has captivated kings and commoners alike for centuries. It’s the quintessential walled city of legend—proud, grand, and ancient. With its signature red and tan clay rooftops and massive stone ramparts framed by the dazzling blue Adriatic, this tour of Dubrovnik is the ultimate treat for visitors who want to see beyond the obvious and explore the architecture and history of this fabled city.
Join us as we discover Dubrovnik and its golden age.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Your discovery tours begins as you enter the Old Town through the Pile Gate. Along the way you will visit St. Savior’s, a grandiose Franciscan and Dominican church. Next you will admire one of the crown jewels of Dubrovnik, Knezev Dvor, the Rector’s Palace. If you are fortunate enough to be in Dubrovnik during its celebrated music festival, standing in the palace’s central courtyard listening to a stunning classical concert under the stars is an unforgettable Dubrovnik experience!
One of the real highlights of your walking tour is the famous Pharmacy at the Franciscan Monastery, which was built in 1317. Inside is a fascinating collection of decorated jars filled with ancient remedies; unique measurement devices, together with alembics and mortars. The Monastery, which also houses a museum with an excellent art collection, took a century to build and was almost completely destroyed in the tragic earthquake of 1667.
Departure Point :Central Dubrovnik
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.