Dubrovnik Self-Guided Audio Tour
Download a vibrantly-narrated mp3 audio guide combined with a map detailing the area of your tour.
This enthralling audio guided tour of the beautiful city of Dubrovnik will captivate you by taking you on a journey where you will see sights such as the mighty St John’s Fortress and the impressive Franciscan Monastery.
Immerse yourself in the gem of Dubrovnik, the lively and spectacular city that has had a turbulent past but today is a beautiful and thriving urban city. On this audio tour you will learn about the war in 1991 that devastated the town and how its turned into the safe city it is now. Walk down the marble streets and see the old city walls and mighty St John’s Fortress while enjoying the breathtaking views near the sea. You'll also see the Brsalje Square, the Franciscan Monastery, the Synagogue, Sponza Palace, Orlando's Column, St Blaise Church, Rector's Palace, the Dubrovnik Castle, Rupe Museum and the Marin Drzic House.
per adult from
What's included :
- Zip folder of audio files and map
- Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Downloadable link to download mp3 file and map
What's excluded :
- Audio Device
In contrast to other religious institutions in Dubrovnik, this monastery more closely resembles a
than a church. Its construction near the harbor meant that it was a strategic point for the
city’s defenses; therefore, it had to be incorporated directly into the city walls. As a result, the high
walls are without ornamentation, though certain architectu
ral features were added in later years.
• Dominican Monastery, Svetoga Dominika 4, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
• Dubrovnik Synagogue, Zudioska 5, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
• Sponza Palace, Stradun 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
• Orlando Column, Luza Square, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
• Church of Saint Blaise, Placa Thoroughfare, Dubrovnik 20230 Croatia
• St. John's Fortress, Kneza Damjana Jude 2, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
• House of Marin Drzic, Shiroka 7, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
• The Franciscan Church and Monastery, 4 Poljana Paska Milicevica, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Departure Point :Franciscan Church and Monastery, Poljana Paska Miličevića 4, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our audio tours are self guided and you can take the tour safely in your own bubble. Download the tour to your iPhone or Android while you have internet. You can start the tour at a time and place to suit your needs. A safe way to explore!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.