Edinburgh Airport to St Andrews by Luxury Private Transfer
Our Mercedes Benz V Class vehicles are finished to the highest standard with full leather reclining seats. Our vehicle is immaculately presented with a smartly suited chauffeur, along with chilled bottled water and Wi-Fi. We will monitor your flight for its landing time ensuring your driver arrives in good time for your collection, you will be kept updated with regular email and SMS updates confirming driver details and arrival time.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- We offer you aLuxury Private Transfer from Edinburgh to Gleneagles we can help you start your vacation early, using one of our executive vehicles. Your journey will be stress free and you will have no parking worries or expensive charges, the driver will load the vehicle and ensure you are comfortable before setting off. When you arrive at your destination your driver will assist with lugagge and ensure you are settled before departing. Our Meet and Greet Service so your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals with your own name on I-Pad and will assist with your luggage.
Departure Point :
We offer a meet and greet service at the airport so we can identify you very quickly and set off to your luxury hotel.
AirportsTurnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
Return Detail :Gleneagles, Auchterarder PH3 1PJ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.